Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fresh Tomatoe Pasta

I made this for dinner last night and really loved it!

1 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Onion
1 lb Ground Beef
1 tbs dried Parsley
2 tbs dried Oregano
8 Fresh Tomatoes
(if you dont have fresh you can use 2 cans of tomatoes just wont be as yummy)
2 Cans of Beef Stock
1/2 Cup Water
Corkscrew Pasta

Heat up your EVOO and add your diced onion. Saute.
Add your Ground Beef and cook until browned
Add your dry Spices
After meat is cooked slice and add your tomatoes along with Beef Stock and Water.
Let that come to a boil and add your Pasta
Make sure the Pasta is covered, if not add more water.
Cook until Pasta is al dente and serve

This recipe came from my a combo of recipes and my own mind :) it would not have been so delicious if it wasn't for the tomatoes heather give me from her very own garden. she cant eat them because shes pregnant and it gives her heart burn :) I feel sorry for her but I sure am grateful for them!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Been looking for different ground beef recipes. Going to do this one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the first time I have ever heard of a benifit coming out of heartburn!!!! Sorry she has it though.

    ReplyDelete